Tuesday 8 June 2010

Sex In The City

I went to see this movie on it's opening night, last weekend with the girls, just how I would recommend this should be done. We were all ready, wearing our casual but glam outfits, with our hair and makeup done, jewellery on and we even wore heels for the occasion! and what happened? we were completely outdone by lots of much younger, slimmer and fabulously glamorous girls. So we did what any self respecting yummy mummy's would do, we bought chocolate, sweets and popcorn and thought bugger em! This date had been on my calender for the last month and I was really looking forward to having a girly night out, my kind of night out, one that involves eating, sitting down and watching an overgrown TV. We love love loved this film, just as we did the first, it was fab and made me laugh, lust (over the fashion) and even cry (when Charlotte and Miranda are talking about being mums). It was a really good night and I left the cinema feeling as fabulous as they were in the movie! and the green dress that Carrie wore in the end? Oh how I wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment