Monday 14 June 2010

Pushing Daisies...

                
I am very in love with Pushing daisies. I think it is the most visually beautiful series, as well as being funny and interesting. The styling is a dream and the sets and colours are stunning, so much fun to look at.




I love the photo's that accompany the series and Chuck's outfits...sigh! How I would love to dress like that!


This bee inspired picture is my favourite...

The whole series is a little slice of 50's Americana wrapped up in a pie crust. I was so upset when they cancelled it. This lead to the writers having to tie up all the stories in a very unsatisfying last episode.

                                                                                                                                                                                               I wish they would bring it back, it's definitely my kind of eye candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment