Sunday 20 June 2010

Colour, Colour, Colour...


I love colour, it has a big effect on me and can make me feel passionate and inspired and very hungry for more. There are lots of colour combinations that I am really drawn to, Turquoise and hot pink; 
lavender and Sage green; When I see certain colours they absolutely sing to me. The trouble is that I don't reflect that in anything that I wear, or buy. The colours of my wardrobe and that of my home don't reflect my feelings about colour at all. I am always inspired and a little bit envious of the people who's personal styles completely reflect their personality. These people surround themselves with creativity in everything they do. From how they dress and decorate their homes to how they cook and even how they give gifts. Everything has a creative and colourful twist and there is a little bit of art in everything they do.

This is how I want to be and so I am trying (starting with this blog) to add a little bit of colour, creativity and art into my life. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment