Tuesday 8 June 2010

Prince of Persia

Me and Mr man went to see this last Wednesday on our weekly date night. Our first time doing Orange Wednesday, what a bargain! I didn't know much about this movie but thought it looked a bit like The Mummy so we decided to give it a try. It was brilliant, unexpected and I loved it and not just for the v lovely  leading man! It was funny in places but was also full of action, magic and adventure. The cast was packed with people I recognised and most of them I knew but just couldn't place. What a deeply annoying game it was to play on the way home trying to work them out...Oh I know him!...God what have I seen him in! He's from errrm....Oh, I'll just google it when we get home! Was very surprised to find out that the film is based on a computer game, it's much better than you would expect. Gemma Arterton is gorgeous in this, oh how i wish I looked like that! So all in all a great night even though the cinema smelt like a loo (apparently a dodgy air freshener!)

No comments:

Post a Comment