Wednesday 9 June 2010

Black and White movie night


I thought it might be fun to start having a black and white movie night for me and Mr Man. Popcorn, PJ's and all those classic movies that I've heard about so many times but have never seen.

Here's the list...
*  Casablanca
*  A Streetcar named desire
*  Citizen Cane
*  Psycho
*  Duck Soup
*  Sunset Boulevard
*  Top Hat
*  Incredible shrinking man
*  On The Waterfront
*  The Big Sleep
*  Manhattan
*  Mr Deeds Goes To Town
*  The Philadelphia Story
Stalag 17
*  Bringing Up Baby
*  His Girl Friday
*  Mr Smith Goes To Washington
*  North By Northwest
*  Dr Strangelove
*  The Shop Around The Corner
*  From Here To Eternity
*  It Happened One Night
*  The Thin Man
*  The Apartment
*  Abbot & Costello, Hold That Ghost

I think that's plenty to be going on with! Think we'll do a musicals list after that and then a B movie list! Wonder what Mr Man will think of my plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment